- US stock market pounded again for the 6th day in a row.
- Two back to back days with markets down 3%. The only time it’s ever happened three days in a row was during the great depression.
- Gold living up to its role as a store of value.
- Bitcoin fails the test as a reserve currency.
- Bitcoin pumpers forced to admit it is not digital gold. It’s digital risk.
- Democrat candidates pander against each other.
RATE AND REVIEW the Peter Schiff Show Podcast on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/PeterSchiff/reviews/
SIGN UP FOR MY FREE NEWSLETTER https://www.europac.com/
Schiff Gold News: http://www.SchiffGold.com/news
Buy my newest book at http://www.tinyurl.com/RealCrash
Like and follow Peter Schiff on Facebook http://www.Facebook.com/PeterSchiff
Follow me on Twitter: http://www.Twitter.com/PeterSchiff