· U.S. stock markets rally. · Home builder sentiment will go from new highs to new lows. · Elon Musk dumps Bitcoin. · Taxes in California are higher than Sweden. · American standard of living has declined since the 1960’s.
· Consumer prices reported hotter than expected. · Dollar is rising on the greater fool theory. · Inflation is not a product of expectations. · It’s good politics to talk about fighting inflation. It’s horrible politics to actually fight it. · Investors sheltering in the U.S. dollar abroad are in
· Inflation is soaring across the world. · U.S. monetary and fiscal policies are at odds with each other. · Motor vehicle repair costs have highest increase since the 1974. · Dollar rises as gold tanks. · Gold stocks are at bargain prices. · Don’t fall for bait and switch
· Dollar strengthened and gold tanked. · Needing a second crappy job is not good news for the economy. · Shinzo Abe was assassinated before he could be held accountable for his disastrous economic policies. · Peter Schiff was right about Elon Musk’s Twitter bluff. · Bitcoin big shot advocates
July 8, 2022 Peter Schiff Promises to work with the Puerto Rican Banking Commissioner (OCIF) to correct financial capitalization deficiencies, or any other possible regulatory problems cited in the OCIF order. Schiff asks that all media who falsely reported that OCIF made any charges of willful money-laundering, or other financial crimes,
· Atlanta Fed blindsided with negative GDO numbers. · Labor force participation rate near its lows. · Biden’s approval rating reaches new low. · Gold investments will pay off big.
· Gold less volatile than stock market indexes. · Bitcoin more volatile than stock market indexes. · Rising interest rates pushing up deficit. · Abortion laws should be left to the states. · Democrats are only pro-choice when it comes to abortions. · The Patriot Act should have been called
· Dow Jones just did something it hasn’t done since the great depression. · Rates in the UK and Japan headed higher. · Weakness and volatility in crypto markets. · Government moves to ban Juul vapes. · Jerome Powell uses politics as an excuse.
· Fed makes biggest rate hike move in 28 years. · Powell makes excuses for Fed’s role in causing inflation. · Credit card debt at all time high while credit card interest surges. · Atlanta Fed predicts zero growth for second quarter. · Green New Deal Democrats should embrace higher