- The power to inflate is the power to destroy.
- Fed ensures most Americans are living on the edge.
- Quantitative Easing is just another word for government debt monetization.
- We’re always just one bubble away from the next financial crisis.
- Government creates a moral hazard with every subsidy it gets involved in.
- Power is most dangerous when it’s not understood by those wielding it.
Free $75 credit to upgrade your post at https://Indeed.com/peter.
Terms and conditions apply. Offer valid through September 30, 2021.
Redeem your 30-day trial for only 99¢ at https://Literati.com/gold
Watch The Housing Bubble film: https://letusdisagree.com/
RATE AND REVIEW the Peter Schiff Show Podcast on Facebook.