- CPI numbers shock expectations.
- Biggest monthly gain in CPI since 1981.
- Gasoline supply chain disrupted by ransomware hack.
- Price gouging alleviates shortages.
- Unemployed workers shouldn’t be picky.
- Disincentivizing people from jobs is not good for the economy.
- Dogecoiners buy the rumor and sell the fact on Elon Musk SNL appearance.
- Accolades have gone to Cathie Woods’ head.
- ARKK will likely make a new 52 week low this year.
- CNBC continues to ignore emerging markets, value stocks, and gold.
- ]The people saying sub-prime was contained in 2008 are the same people saying inflation is transitory now.
Thanks Raycon!. Go To https://buyraycon.com/gold for 15% off your entire Raycon order.
RATE AND REVIEW the Peter Schiff Show Podcast on Facebook.