· Food prices headed higher. · Energy prices headed higher. · Chief is not an offensive word to Native Americans. · Inflation is not the
· Encouraging action in gold stocks. · America has never been in a weaker position to fight inflation. · Busts are the solution to artificial
· Investors come back selling. · Crypto among worst performers of May. · Gold stocks are in a buying opportunity. · Germany is the key
· Dow on its longest losing streak in 100 years. · Snapchat implodes. · Gap and Abercrombie & Fitch investors learn a hard lesson. ·
· Dow and S&P see biggest drop since the pandemic. · Walmart was the jab. Target was the knockout punch. · Swiss Franc and Japanese
· Americans are spending more, but buying less. · Jeff Bezos calls out Joe Biden. · Businesses are absorbing costs, not gouging prices. · Ben
· More downside to go as investors panic buy stocks. · Robinhood will ultimately go bankrupt. · Jerome Powell gets reappointed as Fed chair. ·
· Gold and silver remain strong while gold and silver miners continue caving. · Lisa Cook was not the most qualified person for the FOMC.
Bond bulls haven’t thrown in the towel yet. Biden wants to expand Obamacare. Bitcoin moves from diamond hands to paper hands.
Bond market continues getting beaten up. Lael Brainard spooks the markets with sudden hawk talk. When you live in a glass White House, don’t throw