· Inflation’s day of reckoning can’t be postponed much longer. · Markets show risk of a Black Tuesday. · More Bitcoin sellers above $20k than
· Consumers have misplaced confidence. · Job hirings shrink as job openings grow. · Jeremy Siegel, Becky Quick, and Joe Biden compete for most ridiculous
· Jerome Powell no longer believes the economy will have a soft landing. · Joe Biden is creating severe moral hazards with student loan forgiveness.
· 4-week winning streak for S&P comes to an end. · Investors chasing momentum. · Not-as-weak is the new strong. · Mortgage applications at their
· NASDAQ loses steam. · Rising gold and silver propels mining stocks. · Food prices increased faster than any month since 1979. · Consumer sentiment
· Wall Street parties on CPI data release. · Minimum wage is bad economics. · Democrats prepare to shakedown the middle class while protecting the
· Jobs report evidences a weak, not strong, economy. · Putin delivered price cuts, not price hikes. · Going into debt is not a sign
· Treasury yields surge. · Fed forgets about inflation averaging. · Households take on all time record debt. · Nominal wages are going up, but
· U.S. goes into recession; Biden and Fed deny it. · Media goes along with redefining recession. · The Inflation Reduction Act will increase inflation.
· Fed meets market expectations with 75 basis point rate hike. · Jerome Powell sidesteps recession questions. · Walmart confirms consumer weakness. · Gold may