- Powell offers no clues on taper timetable.
- Powell vows to keep interest rates low until QE is finished.
- Powel blames price increases on exploding demand and lack of supply.
- Powel blames inflation on the public’s expectations.
- Fed’s only goal is to delay the inevitable crisis as long as possible.
- Invest in gold stocks before they recover ground they never should have lost.
- Afghanistan proved to the world that the US is no longer a military or economic super power.
- America’s biggest export may soon be our used cars.
For a limited time, get 40% off a Calm Premium subscription at https://calm.com/gold
INVEST LIKE ME: https://schiffradio.com/invest
RATE AND REVIEW on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PeterSchiff/reviews/