Free Form Friday, guided by the best callers in talk radio!
Cliff’s Notes Recap Weekly Recap for 02-27-12 to 03-02-12
- Monday – Warren Buffett admits he’d rather have gold than paper money.
- Tuesday – Cities in New York are borrowing from pension funds to pay for their pensions.
- Wednesday – Ben Bernanke refuses to acknowledge that his policies are creating inflation and inhibiting job growth.
- Thursday – Ben Bernanke admits that an economic crisis is coming, but shifts the blame on Congress.
- Friday – Dennis Gartman doesn’t understand the fundamentals of the gold market.