Free Form Friday, guided by the best callers in talk radio!
Cliff’s Notes Recap Weekly Recap for 07-21-14 to 07-25-14
- Monday – A QE-induced market rally has nothing to do with economic prosperity.
- Tuesday – We’re exporting our inflation to the rest of the world and it is coming back to us.
- Wednesday – If the consensus is that inflation is not a problem, then you know that it is.
- Thursday – New exit fees on money market funds indicate that the government is worried.
- Friday – If you think the Obama recovery is bad, how bad is the Obama recession going to be?