Free Form Friday, guided by the best callers in talk radio!
Cliff’s Notes Recap Weekly Recap for 07-28-14 to 08-01-14
- Monday – We will have to acknowledge the recession before the end of the year.
- Tuesday – Janet Yellen has to maintain the bubble to keep Democrats in office.
- Wednesday – Wall Street and big government deny inflation because the Fed supports them.
- Thursday – Negative economic data ignited a Wall Street selloff, based on inflation fears.
- Friday – All news is bad news for the market.