Free Form Friday, guided by the best callers in talk radio!
Cliff’s Notes Recap Weekly Recap for 8-22-11 to 8-26-11
- Monday Ben Stein doesn’t understand that printing money causes inflation in a weak economy.
- Tuesday Lower interest rates weaken the financial industry.
- Wednesday Moody’s is biased toward the US by not downgrading our debt.
- Thursday Warren Buffet is repeating his mistake by investing in financials.
- Friday Another Nobel Laureate has blind faith that re-inflating credit will help grow the economy.