Free Form Friday, guided by the best callers in talk radio!
Cliff’s Notes Recap Weekly Recap for 11-14-11 to 11-18-11
- Monday Warren Buffet uses the tax code to his advantage, yet claims to be coddled.
- Tuesday If Congress was not above the law, they would think twice before they would pass these laws.
- Wednesday Homebuilders are now building homes for three generational families.
- Thursday Newt Gingrich was paid over $1.6 million by Freddie Mac… as a historian.
- FridayDon’t expect the Super Committee to actually make any cuts.