Cliff’s Notes Recap Weekly Recap for 11-21-11 to 11-25-11
- Monday The inability of the Super Committee to come up with cuts is a victory, not a failure
- More from Monday Voting for spending increases, also means voting for tax increases.
- Tuesday Germany’s decision to not turn the ECB into the Fed may return confidence in the Euro.
- Wednesday The German Bund auction was not received well due to low yields.
- More from Wednesday The German Bund auction was not received well due to low yields.