- Stock market down on anniversary of 2020 crash.
- Biden readies $4 Trillion more in stimulus before the ink dries on the last round of checks.
- Krugman back with more Keynesian nonsense.
- Virtual Fifth Avenue is not valuable when you can have infinite New York Cities.
- Affirmative Action is condescending to African Americans.
- Massive racial hate crime gets swept under the rug by the media.
Visit https://Audible.com/PETER or text PETER to 500-500 to start your free 30-day trial.
Invest like me: https://schiffradio.com/invest
RATE AND REVIEW the Peter Schiff Show Podcast on Facebook.