· Dubai is a world leader in economic freedom. · Financial media will ignore gold stocks until they’ve tripled. · More fraud happens under regulation than without.
· More economic data confirms we’re in a recession. · Republicans gain control of the purse strings. · Sam Bankman-Fried’s FTX was a crypto Ponzi scheme. · If you’re still holding Bitcoin, you’re the bag holder.
· Investors being lulled into false sense of security. · More higher income shoppers turning to Walmart. · FTX dominos continue falling. · Donald Trump is running for president.
· CPI data sends stocks and bonds soaring, while dollar tanks. · Moves of magnitude in gold suggest something significant is going on. · Junior mining stocks are in a stealth bull market. · Sweden is handling inflation far more responsibly than America. · Only vote your conscience when there
· Commodities break out of their bear market corrections. · Tech stocks collapsing further. · Smart money is buying gold mining stocks. · Labor force participation rate has declined despite extra jobs.
· Federal Reserve raises interest rates again as expected. · Markets spooked as Jerome Powell dropped bombshells in Fed meeting. · Biden administration gets fact checked and deletes tweet. · Weakness in the stock market will continue on after the election.
· Dow has best October in its history. · Rotation continues from growth to value stocks. · Market is priced for perfection with anything but perfect circumstances. · Inflation will never go back to 2% · Amazon, Apple, and Netflix disappoint investors. · Meta and Alphabet hurt by dried up
· Interest rates are the Achilles’ heel of this bubble economy. · Shelter costs are going up, even if housing prices are going down. · Gold will be gaining value as the dollar loses value.
VIA CERTIFIED RETURN RECEIPT MAIL October 18th, 2022 Commissioner Charles P. Rettig Internal Revenue Service 1111 Constitution Avenue, NW Washington, DC 20224 Dear Commissioner Rettig: I am an attorney in Washington D.C. writing today on behalf of my client, Peter Schiff, owner of Euro Pacific Bank (“EPB”), located in
VIA CERTIFIED RETURN RECEIPT MAIL October 18th, 2022 Commissioner Charles P. Rettig Internal Revenue Service 1111 Constitution Avenue, NW Washington, DC 20224 Dear Commissioner
Australian Federal Court finds that Australian Nine Network’s “60 Minutes,” its reporter and two producers published and conveyed seven defamatory imputations about financial expert and banker Peter Schiff and his Euro Pacific Bank
Australian Federal Court finds that Australian Nine Network’s “60 Minutes,” its reporter and two producers published and conveyed seven defamatory imputations about financial expert and
Schiff/Euro Pacific Bank (EPB) and Puerto Rican Regulator reach agreement on details of final liquidation of EPB and guarantee return of all depositors’ funds, as promised by Schiff
Schiff also gets approval for the bank to transfer customer deposits to another financial institution if they prefer. Schiff Attorney Lanny Davis asks the question, “Was false