· Atlanta Fed blindsided with negative GDO numbers. · Labor force participation rate near its lows. · Biden’s approval rating reaches new low. · Gold investments will pay off big.
· Gold less volatile than stock market indexes. · Bitcoin more volatile than stock market indexes. · Rising interest rates pushing up deficit. · Abortion laws should be left to the states. · Democrats are only pro-choice when it comes to abortions. · The Patriot Act should have been called
· Dow Jones just did something it hasn’t done since the great depression. · Rates in the UK and Japan headed higher. · Weakness and volatility in crypto markets. · Government moves to ban Juul vapes. · Jerome Powell uses politics as an excuse.
· Fed makes biggest rate hike move in 28 years. · Powell makes excuses for Fed’s role in causing inflation. · Credit card debt at all time high while credit card interest surges. · Atlanta Fed predicts zero growth for second quarter. · Green New Deal Democrats should embrace higher
· Dow is now the only major index not in a bear market. · Bitcoin and Ethereum have a Black Monday. · Highest inflation in US history will be game changer for dollar and precious metals. · Google settles frivolous lawsuit. · Bitcoin pumpers lower the bar. · Celsius crypto
· Inflation beat expectations by a wide margin. · Consumers more pessimistic now than in depth of Covid lockdowns. · CNBC ridicules David Einhorn for recommending gold investing. · Investors selling both the rumor and the fact. · Christine Lagarde said nothing hawkish. · Recession will kick inflation into a
· Food prices headed higher. · Energy prices headed higher. · Chief is not an offensive word to Native Americans. · Inflation is not the private sector’s fault
· Encouraging action in gold stocks. · America has never been in a weaker position to fight inflation. · Busts are the solution to artificial booms.
· Investors come back selling. · Crypto among worst performers of May. · Gold stocks are in a buying opportunity. · Germany is the key to the European Union. · Biden outlines a plan for fighting inflation. · Oil will continue spiking because of Biden, not Putin.