Free Form Friday, guided by the best callers in talk radio!
Cliff’s Notes Recap Weekly Recap for 03-05-12 to 03-09-12
- Monday – Tom Woods: GOP voters say we need major change, yet vote for minimal difference.
- Tuesday – Tom Woods: Make the moral case to convince people of the free market.
- Wednesday – No one will have enough delegates going into the GOP convention.
- Thursday – The 10% increase in the price of milk per year matches the true rate of inflation.
- Friday – The US merchandise US trade deficit of $52.6billion point toward the coming economic collapse.