· Weakening dollar will worsen trade deficit. · Fed is nowhere near victory in inflation fight. · Google does not have a monopoly on advertising.
· Growth stock will rollover and make new lows in 2023. · Gold hit new 9 month high on the week. · While tech stocks
· The Fed will surrender to inflation in 2023. · Recession will be the Fed’s next battle, and they’ll lose that too. · Inflation is
· Investment rotation continues into value, international, emerging markets, and precious metals. · Precious metals mining stocks are best performing sector of 2023 so far.
· 2023 is gearing up for a lot of volatility and weakness in the stock market. · 2023 stock market highs may have already been
· Everyone realizes recession is coming, but nobody realizes how bad it will be. · Too many people are getting rich off war in Ukraine
· The days of low inflation are over. · Jerome Powell threw cold water on investors’ hope. · Terminal rate of interest continues higher. ·
· 2023 will see a new high-water mark in producer prices. · Declining Coinbase stock is an ominous sign for crypto market. · Kevin O’Leary
· Weakening economy will expand inflation · Bitcoin is building a trapdoor, not a bottom. · Jobs under Biden were returned, not created. https://media.blubrry.com/schiffradio/dts.podtrac.com/redirect.mp3/api.podcache.net/episodes/feae6367-ab1f-4ee2-b28e-dacae0a9aed9/stream.mp3Podcast: Download
· New jobs created indicate a weak labor market. · Manufacturing is as weak now is it was in the worst part of the covid