· Wall Street parties on CPI data release. · Minimum wage is bad economics. · Democrats prepare to shakedown the middle class while protecting the billionaires and millionaires.
First, I want to express my appreciation to the OCIF Commissioner for her honest admission made during her June 30th press conference. In response to a direct question from a reporter as to whether “Euro Pacific Bank helped its clients commit money laundering and tax evasion?” she replied “that is
· Jobs report evidences a weak, not strong, economy. · Putin delivered price cuts, not price hikes. · Going into debt is not a sign of prosperity. · More people jobless than ever before. · Gold market shows strength.
· Treasury yields surge. · Fed forgets about inflation averaging. · Households take on all time record debt. · Nominal wages are going up, but real wages are collapsing. · China can do more damage to our economy without harming Nancy Pelosi. · Buy gold before the Chinese beat you
· U.S. goes into recession; Biden and Fed deny it. · Media goes along with redefining recession. · The Inflation Reduction Act will increase inflation. · Forex and gold investors finally figuring things out. · Bond investors still clueless.
· Fed meets market expectations with 75 basis point rate hike. · Jerome Powell sidesteps recession questions. · Walmart confirms consumer weakness. · Gold may have found a bottom. · Gold miners rally. · Any rally in Bitcoin is a selling opportunity.
· More data pointing to a worsening economy. · ECB hikes rates for first time in 11 years. · Dollar looks to have topped out. · Gold looks to have bottomed. · Tech companies hurting as advertisers flee.
· U.S. stock markets rally. · Home builder sentiment will go from new highs to new lows. · Elon Musk dumps Bitcoin. · Taxes in California are higher than Sweden. · American standard of living has declined since the 1960’s.
· Consumer prices reported hotter than expected. · Dollar is rising on the greater fool theory. · Inflation is not a product of expectations. · It’s good politics to talk about fighting inflation. It’s horrible politics to actually fight it. · Investors sheltering in the U.S. dollar abroad are in
First, I want to express my appreciation to the OCIF Commissioner for her honest admission made during her June 30th press conference. In response to
July 8, 2022 Peter Schiff Promises to work with the Puerto Rican Banking Commissioner (OCIF) to correct financial capitalization deficiencies, or any other possible regulatory problems