Free Form Friday, guided by the best callers in talk radio!
Cliff’s Notes Recap Weekly Recap for 03-12-12 to 03-16-12
- Monday – The type of jobs we are creating are weakening our economy.
- Tuesday – People are spending more because prices are up.
- Wednesday – Leon Panetta: International approval first, then we’ll inform Congress of military action.
- Thursday – The Federal Reserve’s stress tests do not test a bond market collapse.
- Friday – The methodology for measuring inflation is purposefully flawed.