Free Form Friday, guided by the best callers in talk radio!
Cliff’s Notes Recap Weekly Recap for 5-9-11 to 5-13-11
- Monday The Manhattan Institute’s Nicole Gelinas warns against trying to cushion an economic collapse
- Tuesday – What happens when the Fed tries selling funds it overpaid for? Peter explains
- Unintended Consequences Watch: the First Time Home Buyers Tax Credit costs home buyers more than it saves
- Thursday -Rep. James Lankford (R-Okla.) debunks the idea oil and gas companies are subsidized
- Friday If this whole presidency thing doesn’t work out, Obama should try his hand as a fortune teller, because he claims to be able to see 30 years into the future