Free Form Friday, guided by the best callers in talk radio!
Cliff’s Notes Recap Weekly Recap for 6-13-11 to 6-17-11
- Monday The Fed may not call it QE3, but don’t expect QE2 to end anytime soon.
- Tuesday Inflation in America means inflation in China
- Wednesday When it comes to U.S. debt, the Feds may have created the biggest ponzi scheme of all time.
- Thursday Looking for an effective anti-poverty program? Try a gold standard.
- Friday By bailing out Greece, the EU proves it will never work.