Free Form Friday, guided by the best callers in talk radio!
Cliff’s Notes Recap Weekly Recap for 08-25-14 to 08-29-14
- Monday – Central bankers are now redefining “price stability” as an inflation rate of 2% or more.
- Tuesday – If Keynesian economists are so right, why aren’t they all rich?
- Wednesday – Less government and more productivity revive the economy. Inflation, not deflation, hurts the economy.
- Thursday – Talk is cheap. It’s easy for the Fed talk about raising rates or shrinking the balance sheet in abstract terms.
- Friday – Some of the best callers in talk radio have called into this show, with good, intelligent questions. Stay tuned!