- Nasdaq suffers worst start to December in 20 years.
- Stay-at-home darling stocks crash with no bottom in sight.
- Covid is the gift that keeps on giving the Fed excuses.
- Real unemployment rate is much higher than 10%.
- Biggest fools now are those buying Bitcoin.
- Maxine Waters pats herself on the back for giving away other people’s money.
- Janet Yellen wants to postpone big catastrophe now for bigger catastrophe later.
- Jerome Powell admits he now sees a substantial risk of persistent inflation.
For a limited time, buy any 3-month Mint Mobile plan and get 3 more months FREE at https://mintmobile.com/gold
Thanks Aura Frames. Get $30 off your order by going to https://auraframes.com with promo code GOLD
INVEST LIKE ME: https://schiffradio.com/invest
RATE AND REVIEW on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PeterSchiff/reviews/