- Rising costs increasing producer pricing.
- US home prices rising at fastest pace in history while affordability hits record low.
- Trade deficit continues its path higher.
- Inflation exposed in increased export prices.
- The whole of this tightening cycle will be all talk and no rate hikes.
- Consumer sentiment goes lower as consumer prices go higher.
- Fed in Catch-22 with consumer sentiment.
- We left the gold standard 50 years and may soon leave the dollar standard.
Go to https://bambee.com/gold to schedule your FREE HR audit.
INVEST LIKE ME: https://schiffradio.com/invest
RATE AND REVIEW on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PeterSchiff/reviews/