· The inflation genie is impossible to put back in the bottle.
· CPI and PPI are lagging for a number of reasons.
· Beaten down stocks of 2022 enjoyed a short-lived dead cat bounce in 2023.
· Consumer spending in January surged after a record decline in tax revenue.
· The PCE is the most inaccurate way to measure inflation and it’s no coincidence that it’s also the Fed’s favorite way.
· The progress the Fed claimed to have made against inflation is already lost.
· The inverted yield curve is now even more inverted.
Visit https://indeed.com/peter to start hiring now.
Cut your wireless bill to $15 a month at https://mintmobile.com/gold
Join my Locals community to get The Peter Schiff Show ad-free and a day early! Plus get access to special live reports and Q&As. Visit https://schiffradio.com/premium to become a member.
Invest like me: https://schiffradio.com/invest
RATE AND REVIEW on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PeterSchiff/reviews/
SIGN UP FOR MY FREE NEWSLETTER: https://www.europac.com/
Schiff Gold News: http://www.SchiffGold.com/news
Buy my newest book at http://www.tinyurl.com/RealCrash
Follow me on Facebook: http://www.Facebook.com/PeterSchiff
Follow me on Twitter: http://www.Twitter.com/PeterSchiff
Follow me on Instagram: https://Instagram.com/PeterSchiff