- Markets begin to comprehend the Fed’s powerless against inflation.
- Oil prices may put the nail in the coffin of transitory inflation.
- Crypto traders unload their Bitcoin on Microstrategy. Microstrategy’s diamond hands are made of glass.
- Barry Silbert hesitates on buying GBTC shares.
- Tesla’s Bitcoin gamble enters into the red.
- Government creating moral hazards in rental housing markets.
- Why pay your rent when the government will pay it for you?
- The government has become our master and we’re all its servants.
- Liberals care about stacking the deck, not fairness.
Free $75 credit to upgrade your post at https://Indeed.com/Peter. Terms and conditions apply. Offer valid through June 30, 2021.
RATE AND REVIEW the Peter Schiff Show Podcast on Facebook.