- Bad presidents, like Joe Biden, do not deserve to be honored on Presidents Day.
- George Washington was the greatest American in history.
- Joe Biden avoids taking questions to avoid giving stupid answers.
- Government’s solution to the energy crisis will be rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic.
- NATO should have been disbanded with the fall of the Soviet Union.
- Bitcoin leads risk assets lower, in the opposite direction of gold.
- Markets are reacting more to inflation fears than concerns over Russia and Ukraine.
- Buying Bitcoin is better than shorting gold.
- Hex coin scam epitomizes the problems with Bitcoin.
Free $75 credit to boost your post at https://indeed.com/peter. Terms and conditions apply. Offer valid through 3/31/22
Go to https://shopify.com/gold for a FREE fourteen-day trial and get full access to Shopify’s entire suite of features.
INVEST LIKE ME: https://schiffradio.com/invest
RATE AND REVIEW on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PeterSchiff/reviews/