- Big double standard in the media regarding “sexism”
- Rolling Stone story based on complete fiction about a woman who claimed she was raped in a fraternity house
- The reporter accepted the woman’s story without checking sources
- After the facts were out, the reporter apologized to everyone except the men who were falsely accused and the fraternity involved
- Where is the outrage that the real victims did not receive an apology?
- Is it sexist to assume that men do not deserve apologies when wrongly accused?
- The reporter refuses to condemn the woman who lied
- The primary apology must go to the wrongly accused, the fraternity and to the university