- Markets turn risk on.
- Producer prices rise to levels not seen since peak inflation of the 1970s.
- Inflation is double the Fed’s benchmark now and will be triple by year end.
- Bitcoin rallies on ETF news, but will likely sell off on ETF launch.
- Putting profits first is putting people first.
- The Art Institute of Chicago fires their volunteer staff for the color of their skin.
Thanks Ladder Life Insurance. Go to https://ladderlife.com/gold today to see if you’re instantly approved.
INVEST LIKE ME: https://schiffradio.com/invest
RATE AND REVIEW on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PeterSchiff/reviews/