- 2021 marks the most expensive Thanksgiving dinner ever.
- Oil companies can’t pump oil as fast as the Fed can print money.
- Pilgrims set sail for Communism, but landed on Capitalism.
- Desperate Americans look to crypto as a ticket to wealth.
- Bitcoin is fiat and people will lose faith in it like other fiats.
- Alex Mashinsky of Celsius tells desperate Americans to take out loans to buy Bitcoin.
- CNBC hosts an hour-long special shilling Bitcoin.
- Cathie Woods is bullish on Bitcoin, but expects deflation.
- Wherever inflation starts, it always ends up at the supermarket.
- Fed can’t fight inflation and bail out the housing market at the same time.
- Even Fed’s preferred data shows they are miles above their inflation target.
One-of-a-kind financing program at https://netsuite.com/gold
Go to https://shopify.com/gold for a FREE fourteen-day trial and get full access to Shopify’s entire suite of features.
INVEST LIKE ME: https://schiffradio.com/invest
RATE AND REVIEW on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PeterSchiff/reviews/