- Elizabeth Warren blames inflation on greedy business owners.
- Producers aren’t price gouging. They’re being gouged.
- Fed should stop QE now, not just taper it.
- Retail consumers are buying less and paying more.
- Congress raises the debt ceiling $2.5 Trillion.
- History will judge Jerome Powell before his second term ends.
Thanks Ladder Life Insurance. Go to https://ladderlife.com/gold today to see if you’re instantly approved.
Free $75 credit to upgrade your post at https://indeed.com/peter. Terms and conditions apply. Offer valid through December 31, 2021.
INVEST LIKE ME: https://schiffradio.com/invest
RATE AND REVIEW on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PeterSchiff/reviews/