- Chinese imports have kept a lid on goods prices, but not services.
- Dollar will decline when foreign investors no longer want US stocks.
- We now have more inflation and less ability to deal with it than in the 1970s.
- US may soon trade used American cars for used Chinese bikes.
- The US Dollar is still backed by more than Bitcoin is.
Thanks Mack Weldon. For 20% off your first order, visit https://mackweldon.com/gold with promo code GOLD
INVEST LIKE ME: https://schiffradio.com/invest
RATE AND REVIEW on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PeterSchiff/reviews/