· Huge job losses will lead to imploding earnings and exploding debt service costs. · Gold proving to be an excellent store of value in
· Jerome Powell delivers exactly what the market expects. · State governments’ cash will be depleted. · Ethereum traders bought the rumor and sold the
· Consumers have misplaced confidence. · Job hirings shrink as job openings grow. · Jeremy Siegel, Becky Quick, and Joe Biden compete for most ridiculous
· Jerome Powell no longer believes the economy will have a soft landing. · Joe Biden is creating severe moral hazards with student loan forgiveness.
· Wall Street parties on CPI data release. · Minimum wage is bad economics. · Democrats prepare to shakedown the middle class while protecting the
· Jobs report evidences a weak, not strong, economy. · Putin delivered price cuts, not price hikes. · Going into debt is not a sign
· Treasury yields surge. · Fed forgets about inflation averaging. · Households take on all time record debt. · Nominal wages are going up, but
· U.S. goes into recession; Biden and Fed deny it. · Media goes along with redefining recession. · The Inflation Reduction Act will increase inflation.
· Fed meets market expectations with 75 basis point rate hike. · Jerome Powell sidesteps recession questions. · Walmart confirms consumer weakness. · Gold may
· More data pointing to a worsening economy. · ECB hikes rates for first time in 11 years. · Dollar looks to have topped out.