· Growth stock will rollover and make new lows in 2023. · Gold hit new 9 month high on the week. · While tech stocks
· The Fed will surrender to inflation in 2023. · Recession will be the Fed’s next battle, and they’ll lose that too. · Inflation is
· Investment rotation continues into value, international, emerging markets, and precious metals. · Precious metals mining stocks are best performing sector of 2023 so far.
· 2023 is gearing up for a lot of volatility and weakness in the stock market. · 2023 stock market highs may have already been
· Everyone realizes recession is coming, but nobody realizes how bad it will be. · Too many people are getting rich off war in Ukraine
· High inflation is here to stay. · Biden shifts the blame for high oil prices on to Putin. · Financial intervention and bailouts are
· CPI numbers worse than investors feared. · Less younger people working while more older people retiring is bad news for Social Security Ponzi scheme.
· Bank of England has Wall Street questioning the Fed. · Consumers are spending and borrowing more than ever. · Oil prices rise on OPEC+
· Peter Schiff does a live update on the markets, particularly gold and silver prices, plus takes listener questions. https://media.blubrry.com/schiffradio/dts.podtrac.com/redirect.mp3/api.podcache.net/episodes/f798fefc-7989-4890-b342-8be3599292d0/stream.mp3Podcast: Download
· Huge job losses will lead to imploding earnings and exploding debt service costs. · Gold proving to be an excellent store of value in