- Markets blessed Fed’s decision to begin tapering.
- Jerome Powell says economy is healthy, but requires monetary policy of an economy in crisis.
- Full employment is subjective and rarely achieved.
- Powellnomics: It’s inappropriate to have interest rates above 0% in an economy that’s not at 100% employment.
- Fed knows the economy is hanging by a threads, and that thread is 0% interest rates.
- It doesn’t matter who the President of the United States is. What matters is who runs the Federal Reserve.
- Dollar falling may be investors buying the rumor and selling the news.
- No bad news in sight for gold, and no good news in sight for the dollar.
- Don’t pick up pennies in front of steam rollers.
- Zillow’s moronic house flipping business model caves.
- Don’t confuse brains for a bull market or a bubble.
- Taper is fully priced into gold and silver market.
- Don’t jump onto a moving train; get on it before it leaves the station.
Go to https://bambee.com/gold to schedule your FREE HR audit.
Get an extra 3 months. https://expressvpn.com/gold
INVEST LIKE ME: https://schiffradio.com/invest
RATE AND REVIEW on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PeterSchiff/reviews/