- CPI data heavily contradicts Fed’s transitory inflation narrative.
- Reagan was more popular during a recession than Biden is during this “booming” economy.
- The government has too much money on the line not to lie about inflation.
- Media’s bias taints their inflation reporting.
- Federal Reserve can print money, but they can’t print stuff.
- Biden’s Build Back Better plan would have even Keynes rolling in his grave.
- Biden considers releasing US strategic oil reserves to China.
- Consumer sentiment plunges.
- Gold price surges.
- Fed won’t try to fight inflation because it will reveal their weak position.
- Fed’s policy: Speak loudly when you have no stick.
- Falling dollar will be the next domino to fall.
- Record number of Americans tell their employer to take job and shove it.
- Bitcoin whales conning institutions and bribing politicians.
One-of-a-kind financing program at https://netsuite.com/gold
INVEST LIKE ME: https://schiffradio.com/invest
RATE AND REVIEW on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PeterSchiff/reviews/