- More bearish technical signs in the market. Fed issues an historic 50-basis-point, inter-meeting, emergency rate cut. Investors are realizing Fed can’t cure the coronavirus or the markets with their rate cuts.
- Fed’s rate cut is decisively bullish for gold and silver. As the market was tanking, gold had one of it’s best days in a while, signaling more strength ahead.
- Who were Friday’s gold sellers?
- Better to have been early and right, than late and wrong. The Real Crash is coming.
- Democrats would rather lose with Biden than risk winning with Sanders
RATE AND REVIEW the Peter Schiff Show Podcast on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/PeterSchiff/reviews/
SIGN UP FOR MY FREE NEWSLETTER https://www.europac.com/
Schiff Gold News: http://www.SchiffGold.com/news
Buy my newest book at http://www.tinyurl.com/RealCrash
Like and follow Peter Schiff on Facebook http://www.Facebook.com/PeterSchiff
Follow me on Twitter: http://www.Twitter.com/PeterSchiff