· Jerome Powell no longer believes the economy will have a soft landing.
· Joe Biden is creating severe moral hazards with student loan forgiveness.
· Most unsold new homes on the market since aftermath of financial crisis.
· Service sector is at its weakest since the depths of covid lockdowns.
· More consumers are relying on savings and debt.
· A Black Monday is possible.
· Bond market investors are clueless to the reality of inflation.
Thanks Ladder. Go to https://ladderlife.com/gold today to see if you’re instantly approved.
Businesses only pay for quality applications matching the sponsored job description. Visit https://indeed.com/peter to start hiring now.
Join my Locals community to get The Peter Schiff Show ad-free and a day early! Plus get access to special live reports and Q&As. Visit https://schiffradio.com/premium to become a member.
Invest like me: https://schiffradio.com/invest
RATE AND REVIEW on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PeterSchiff/reviews/