Free Form Friday, guided by the best callers in talk radio!
Cliff’s Notes Recap Weekly Recap for 01-09-12 to 01-13-12
- Monday – Inflation will do more damage to Americans than what bank defaults would have done.
- Tuesday – Canada is rethinking their Keystone Pipeline plan to US and may sell to China instead.
- Wednesday – The most impressive showing in New Hampshire was Ron Paul.
- Thursday – Warren Buffett is avoiding taxes privately, while publicly asking for higher taxes.
- Friday – Increasing trade deficits is a sign of economic weakness, not strength.