Free Form Friday, guided by the best callers in talk radio!
Cliff’s Notes Recap Weekly Recap for 5-23-11 to 5-27-11
- Monday Peter explains to a caller that Congress never intends to spend responsibly, debt ceiling or not
- Tuesday Tackle the debt by tacking on more? Peter challenges former U.S. Comptroller General Dave Walker for supporting a raising the roof on debt
- The “Crash Course” video series publisher Chris Martenson warns the end of QE2 may be the spark the collapses the economy
- Wednesday Lawrence O’Donnell is no whiz at analogies
- Thursday Peter tells people where to stash money once they’ve lost trust in the dollar
- Thursday The media attempts reporting on Japan’s economy, fails