Stefan fielded calls on politics, philosophy, and the day’s top news
Cliff’s Notes Recap Weekly Recap for 07-07-14 to 07-11-14
- Monday – Wealth creation is being attacked by Obama and his progressive minions.
- Tuesday – The voters are not buying the propaganda that the economy is good
- Wednesday – IRS emails went “missing” after True the Vote learned Elijah Cummings secured their private information.
- Thursday – Contrarian personalities are less likely to harm others as a result of peer pressure.
- Friday – Fatherlessness is the biggest foundational threat to American culture.