- Take the CPI numbers with a grain of salt.
- The CPI will catch up to the PPI.
- Fed’s new definition of transitory means a permanent reduction in standard of living.
- The problem isn’t a shortage of stuff, it’s an excess of money.
- Inflation is always and everywhere a monetary phenomenon.
- Consumers are expecting higher prices.
- Gold stocks mark potential turning point.
- Inflation will pay for government spending, middle class will pay for inflation.
- Hedge funds buy preferential tax treatment from politicians.
Thanks Raycon! Go To https://buyraycon.com/gold for 15% off your entire Raycon order.
Thanks Ladder Life Insurance. Go to https://ladderlife.com/gold today to see if you’re instantly approved.
INVEST LIKE ME: https://schiffradio.com/invest
RATE AND REVIEW on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PeterSchiff/reviews/