- China won’t let Evergrande be the next Lehman Brothers.
- Fed took us 1 step forward and 100 steps back.
- Higher retail sales doesn’t mean consumers are buying more.
- Americans are least likely to buy a new car since 1974.
- Sweden sets successful example for dealing with Covid.
- America is worse off for invading Iraq.
Go to https://Bambee.com/gold to schedule your FREE HR audit.
For a limited time, get 40% off a Calm Premium subscription at https://Calm.com/gold
INVEST LIKE ME: https://schiffradio.com/invest
RATE AND REVIEW on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PeterSchiff/reviews/
SIGN UP FOR MY FREE NEWSLETTER: https://www.europac.com/
Schiff Gold News: http://www.SchiffGold.com/news
Buy my newest book at http://www.tinyurl.com/RealCrash
Follow me on Facebook: http://www.Facebook.com/PeterSchiff
Follow me on Twitter: http://www.Twitter.com/PeterSchiff
Follow me on Instagram: https://Instagram.com/PeterSchiff