· Treasury yields surge. · Fed forgets about inflation averaging. · Households take on all time record debt. · Nominal wages are going up, but
· U.S. goes into recession; Biden and Fed deny it. · Media goes along with redefining recession. · The Inflation Reduction Act will increase inflation.
· Fed meets market expectations with 75 basis point rate hike. · Jerome Powell sidesteps recession questions. · Walmart confirms consumer weakness. · Gold may
· More data pointing to a worsening economy. · ECB hikes rates for first time in 11 years. · Dollar looks to have topped out.
· U.S. stock markets rally. · Home builder sentiment will go from new highs to new lows. · Elon Musk dumps Bitcoin. · Taxes in
· Consumer prices reported hotter than expected. · Dollar is rising on the greater fool theory. · Inflation is not a product of expectations. ·
· Inflation is soaring across the world. · U.S. monetary and fiscal policies are at odds with each other. · Motor vehicle repair costs have
· Dollar strengthened and gold tanked. · Needing a second crappy job is not good news for the economy. · Shinzo Abe was assassinated before
· Atlanta Fed blindsided with negative GDO numbers. · Labor force participation rate near its lows. · Biden’s approval rating reaches new low. · Gold
· Gold less volatile than stock market indexes. · Bitcoin more volatile than stock market indexes. · Rising interest rates pushing up deficit. · Abortion